A new world-class hotel recently opened in Dagupan City to attract more local and foreign tourists who visits this side of the Northern Philippines.
The 30-room hotel is part of the Lyceum-Northwestern University Complex owned by the Duque family and will also become the university’s laboratory for its students taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management (HRM).
The city of Dagupan, which will soon celebrate its Bangus Festival from April 1 to May 1, 2014. Hotel Le Duc is now developing into a convention center but it does not have enough hotel rooms to accommodate all the participants. (Source PNA)
Incoming search terms:
- hotel le duc dagupan
- magagandang tanawin sa luzon
- magagandang tanawin sa pilipinas
- hotel le duc dagupan city
- le duc hotel dagupan
- mga magagandang tanawin sa pilipinas
- magagandang tanawin sa visayas
- mga magagandang tanawin sa luzon
- magagandang tanawin sa sorsogon
- magagandang tanawin sa pilipinas with names