A new world-class hotel recently opened in Dagupan City to attract more local and foreign tourists who visits this side of the Northern Philippines.
The 30-room hotel is part of the Lyceum-Northwestern University Complex owned by the Duque family and will also become the university’s laboratory for its students taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management (HRM).
The city of Dagupan, which will soon celebrate its Bangus Festival from April 1 to May 1, 2014. Hotel Le Duc is now developing into a convention center but it does not have enough hotel rooms to accommodate all the participants. (Source PNA)
Incoming search terms:
- magagandang tanawin sa luzon with names
- hotel le duc dagupan
- hotel le duc at dagupan pangasinan
- magagandang tanawin sa pilipinas
- belen fernandez in singapore
- Philippines Travel
- new resorts in laguna
- mga magagandang tanawin sa luzon
- Mayor Belen Fernandez training in Singapore April 2014?
- le ducs contact number in dagupan city