A new world-class hotel recently opened in Dagupan City to attract more local and foreign tourists who visits this side of the Northern Philippines.
The 30-room hotel is part of the Lyceum-Northwestern University Complex owned by the Duque family and will also become the university’s laboratory for its students taking up Hotel and Restaurant Management (HRM).
The city of Dagupan, which will soon celebrate its Bangus Festival from April 1 to May 1, 2014. Hotel Le Duc is now developing into a convention center but it does not have enough hotel rooms to accommodate all the participants. (Source PNA)
Incoming search terms:
- magagandang tanawin sa luzon
- hotel le duc dagupan
- magagandang tanawin sa pilipinas
- hotel le duc dagupan city
- mga magagandang tanawin sa pilipinas
- le duc hotel dagupan
- magagandang tanawin sa visayas
- bagong mga tanawin sa dagupan
- hotel le duc
- Dagupan convention center Philippines